1st Pest Control is Looking for a Career-Minded Pest Control Manager
Are you passionate about Management and leading a team? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and progressive organization?
As our 1st Pest Control Manager, you manage the day-to-day operations of our pest control division with the goal of providing superior customer service to our clients.
You are responsible for overseeing all aspects of site safety, job scheduling, job estimates, customer service, billing, employee scheduling, and training.
You collaborate closely with the President in identifying new revenue streams, training concerns and resolutions, and financial and budgetary aspects of the pest control division.
Integrated Pest Management provincial certification and/or 5+ years’ experience in a similar field. Previous managerial experience is required or the willingness to continue their education in business management/human resource/financial management field of studies.
Based on the unique nature of our work, the Pest Control Manager must maintain and be current in all necessary licensing, certifications, and registrations. You must be on the leading edge and knowledgeable in all facets of current and upcoming pest control innovations and processes.
The role of the Pest Control Manager requires the following:
- Analytical skills
- Policy planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify sales and partnership opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and other organizations
- Create long-term plans to accomplish company goals effectively and efficiently
- Analyzing budgets to minimize expenses while maintaining profitability
- Developing and implementing strategies to keep employees motivated and effective
- Identifying problems and producing effective solutions
What do we offer?
- Training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus commission & bonuses
- Extended health benefits and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and a flexible schedule
- Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and fuel card
- Family like environment leading an outstanding team
The successful candidate must be exceptional in planning and people management skills. Compensation will be based upon experience. This is a terrific opportunity to work in a close-knit environment leading an outstanding team.
If this looks like the position for you, please provide your cover letter and resume. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only select individuals will be contacted.