Let us eliminate pests that threaten your property!
1st Pest Control offers an innovative solution for controlling burrowing pests such as:
- Ground Squirrels
- Prairie Dogs
These types of pests can cause damage to yards, gardens, golf courses, orchards, parks, sports fields, roadways, and more.
How does Our System Work?
- We target rodents directly within the burrowing system.
- The system is extremely intelligent and designed so that it does not eliminate non-targeted species.
- There is no reliance on bait acceptance, which can hinder rodenticide and trapping efforts.
- There are no secondary toxicity concerns for scavengers and predators.
- After treatment, physically handling the animal is not necessary, which reduces the risk of disease and parasite transmittance to humans, making it very safe.
- Fast and efficient results.
Fact: A single mole can tunnel up to 18 feet per hour in suitable soil, creating unsightly tunnels that damage roots and weaken the surface of lawns.
Signs of Damage Caused by Burrowing Animals
- Volcano-shaped mounds of soil with no entrance or exit holes are pushed up from deep below the soil surface.
- Raised linear ridge(s) of soil running through grass of lawns that ultimately become a complex network of multiple lines entering and exiting the yard.
- Mounds and ridges are most common in the shaded portions of lawns and similar sites.
- The soil around ridges and mounds feels soft and spongy.
How can 1st Pest Control help?
At 1st Pest Control we specialize in pest and wildlife remediation, such as both mouse and rat control. Rodents are prevalent throughout single family homes, multi-family buildings and commercial properties in the Lower Mainland. With industry-leading mouse and rat control methods, you can feel secure that your home or business is being treated to the highest industry and safety standards by our Certified Pest Control Technicians. By combining both environmentally-friendly pest control services and an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach, we will create a specialized treatment program tailored to your specific location and infestation. Our mission is to eradicate pests in your home or business to give you peace of mind and to ensure the safety of you and those you care about.
When can we get started?
Today! Call 1st Pest Control and our Certified Pest Control Technicians and friendly office staff will begin creating a customized treatment program to get your pest problem under control. 1-844-PEST-CANADA (737-8226).
At 1st Pest Control, we aim to help you reclaim your space from pests and wildlife.