Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Full-Time)
We are a well-established, specialty restoration company with a full-service pest control division. Our business is a fast-paced, around the clock operation providing Trauma Scene and Pest Control Services throughout the lower mainland.
We’re looking to build our team with professionals who integrate with our well-established and dependable team. We’re looking for those confident in their ability to undertake any project assigned to them and who will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- 1-3 years direct experience with phone-based customer service
- Experience in a related industry (eg. pest control, restoration or service industry)
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook,
- Knowledge in MHelpDesk & Quickbooks an asset
- A professional & courteous phone manner
- Class 5 driver’s license, clean driving record & own vehicle
- Positive attitude & eager to embrace challenges
- Strong constitution, discretion & compassion
- Self-starter who shows initiative
- Must be willing to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multitask
The successful candidate will work out of our Tilbury office, full time, Monday to Friday 8:00 -4:30.
– Duties include:
- Organizing Files
- Answering a multi-line switchboard
- Qualifying in-bound calls by priority & gate-keeping
- Providing general company information
- Scheduling appointments
- Photocopying, filing, organizing, scanning, faxing
- Receiving courier packages
- Processing payments
- Assist with other administration duties as required
- Data entry
This role requires the ability to be self-motivated and have the desire to create, manage and be accountable for his or her own agenda. We are a growing company and are looking for those with long-term potential. The successful candidate must be dependable, have a desire to contribute to growth, and be comfortable with change. As a growing company, we may ask employees to perform a variety of tasks some of which may fall out of the scope of this job description. On the job training will be provided during a probationary period, and the opportunity to pursue additional professional growth opportunities will be offered to candidates who demonstrate exceptional aptitude and potential.
Successful Candidates will Demonstrate:
- Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to change
- Comfortable working alone
- Exercises problem solving & critical thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Take & follow direction well
- Competitive compensation
- Work schedule flexibility
- Opportunities for over-time and/or additional work-related projects
- Opportunity for growth
- On the job training
When applying, please submit your resume and cover letter stating suitability and salary expectations.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.